You Might Also Like
Our shoes are available in full sizes only. If you are a half size or unsure, we recommend you size down. For more accurate sizing and measurements, please follow the instructions on how to measure your feet below.
If you have any queries regarding sizing, reach out to one of our fit specialists at email@example.com or speak to us on online chat for some personalised advice.
|40||6||7||24.3 - 25||9.56 - 9.92|
|41||7||8||25.3 - 26||9.96 - 10.27|
|42||8||9||26.2 - 27||10.31 - 10.62|
|43||9||10||27 - 28||10.66 - 10.98|
|44||10||11||28 - 28.8||11.02 - 11.33|
|45||11||12||29 - 29.7||11.37 - 11.69|
|46||12||13||29.8 - 30.6||11.73 - 12.04|
|47||13||14||30.7 - 31.7||12.08 - 12.48|
|36||3||5||22.6 - 23.2||8.89 - 9.13|
|37||4||6||23.2 - 23.8||9.13 - 9.37|
|38||5||7||23.8 - 24.4||9.37 - 9.60|
|39||6||8||24.4 - 25||9.60 - 9.84|
|40||7||9||25 - 25.6||9.84 - 10.07|
|41||8||10||25.6 - 26.2||10.07 - 10.31|
How to measure your feet
When measuring your shoe size at home, you’ll need the following items:
- Two pieces of paper larger than your foot
- Writing utensil
Before taking your measurement, put on the socks you plan on wearing with your shoes. It’s also recommended to wait until the end of the day, when your foot is at its widest point.
1. Tape the paper on the floor with one end against a wall. It’s important that it doesn’t slip so that you’re able to get the proper measurement.
2. Plant one foot on the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Trace the outline of your foot. It’s easiest to have someone help you with this step. Try not to hold the pencil at an angle, as that can cause an improper measurement.
4. Using your ruler, measure the longest and widest parts of your outline.
5. Take down your measurements in both inches and centimetres. Charts may vary in the units used. When comparing your results with a shoe size chart, you’ll want to use the measurement of your larger foot.
|Medium & Medium/Large||8||20|
|Large & X-Large||8 1/2"||21|