Digital Marketing Manager – Part Time
Who we are
We are a luxury golf shoe and lifestyle accessories company, designed in Britain and handmade in Italy & Portugal. Our collections have been featured in Wall Street Journal, GQ, Esquire and we have a loyal customer following across the United States, Europe & Asia.
The team is small but the brand is growing at an exciting pace and we’re looking for a great and motivated individual to jump on board to manage our paid digital marketing activities.
You will be joining a small team, hugely enthusiastic about the products and the potential. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work with an exciting young company with big ambitions & huge growth potential.
What it’s like to be a part of our team
We are a small company so there’s no corporate nonsense or old-fashioned micro-management. Instead, we are looking for someone who likes the freedom of working independently, takes initiative, and brings with them lots of ideas. You will be supported by our management team but we are looking for someone to help guide our paid online marketing strategy and reach.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, personable, and highly competent digital marketing person to help develop and drive our paid campaigns across multiple platforms such as facebook, Instagram & google adwords. The role is 2 days a week with flexibility around which days these are.
A deep interest & knowledge of the paid digital landscape is a must for this role.
Working alongside the marketing & content team you’ll be responsible for creating and implementing paid marketing initiatives, managing Google AdWords and Facebook PPC accounts on a regular basis. Understanding the nuances around digital marketing is key to making a success of this role.
This is a hands-on role, you’ll manage campaigns end to end, from planning through to testing, tracking, organising workflow, building and publishing approved content. You’ll bring fresh ideas to test, leverage and scale campaigns for decent ROAS.
The role will also require a deep understanding of SEO with regular audits and updates of our site to ensure we rank as highly as possible. The person will act as the SEO expert for the company, responsible for creating best practice and educating the team.
A bit about you
You’ll have a 2:1 or higher degree in a related field and ideally have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role. You'll need to have:
- An entrepreneurial Mindset - We’re ambitious about our growth, so you need to thrive in an environment of change, chaos and uncertainty
- 5+ years’ experience working with PPC accounts.
- A clear track record of success in executing Paid Ad campaigns.
- Knowledge around implementing tracking solutions with support of the Google Tag team and third parties.
- A proven background in delivering digital projects in an eCommerce setting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-led decisions
- Sound SEO knowledge and application.
- Knowledge of the golf market helpful but not essential.
- Part-time role for 2 days a week – preferably Monday & Friday but this is flexible depending on the candidate
- £40,000 per annum pro-rata
- 25 Days holiday per year plus bank holidays pro rata
- Flexible working environment with working from home possible and hours to be agreed
- Free pair of shoes each year + 50% discount off product
How to apply & impress us.
Our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person for this position.
Please email CV & covering letter to Byron@albartross.com