Who we are
We are a luxury golf shoe and lifestyle accessories company, designed in Britain and handmade in Italy & Portugal. Our collections have been featured in Wall Street Journal, GQ, Esquire and we have a loyal customer following across the United States, Europe & Asia.
The team is small but the brand is growing at an exciting pace and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to jump on board to help streamline business operations.
You will be joining a small team, hugely enthusiastic about the products and the potential. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work with an exciting young company with big ambitions & huge growth potential - Be part of our journey.
What it’s like to be a part of our team
We are a small company so there’s no corporate nonsense or old-fashioned micro-management. Instead, we are looking for someone who likes the freedom of working independently, takes initiative, and brings with them lots of creative ideas. Don’t worry you’ll get plenty of guidance and support from colleagues.
A bit about the internship
The internship is a year-long position within the company, this way we believe you will get the most out of your time with us and experience a creative working environment at its peak. You will work closely with our Content Creator in our office in Vauxhall, London. You’ll be working across photography, digital design, social content, and website development, along with any daily tasks that come up to help the rest of the team. But mainly shaping how the customers see our brand through design. If you are on placement from University, we will support you with any requirements you may need and ensure sufficient work time is allocated to balance both the internship and education.
- Effectively present and communicate design ideas and concepts to your colleagues
- Generate concepts for print ready ads, online graphics, define the look and feel of web, social and e-mail marketing
- Understand the brands image and guidelines, adapting this into any work you create
- Design and source luxury product packaging
- Ensure consistency of brand and visual assets
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to evolve our brand’s visual identity
- Assist with in house and location photoshoots
- Not afraid to get into the nitty gritty, we are a small team and have to chip in where we can
- Help other members of the team as and where you can to ensure smooth running of the office
A bit about you
You’ll have graduated or working towards a 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Graphic Design/similar. You'll:
- Have excellent working knowledge and experience using Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Have a portfolio that shows creative thinking for web and print
- Have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- Have a passion for all things design and creative, keeping up with the latest trends.
- Be a great communicator who’s able to give and take feedback constructively
Paid Internship Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm
Flexible working hours
Valuable work experience where no day is the same
Grow your portfolio with real examples that impact a business success
Please contact Amy Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio and a short impactful cover letter with your application.