Please email CV & covering letter to email@example.com
If you do not include a cover letter your application will not be considered. Thank you.
Who we are
We are a luxury golf shoe and lifestyle accessories company, designed in Britain and handmade in Italy & Portugal. Our collections have been featured in Wall Street Journal, GQ, Esquire and we have a loyal customer following across the United States, Europe and Asia.
The team is small but the brand is growing at an exciting pace and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to jump on board and take our marketing to the next level.
You will be joining a small team, hugely enthusiastic about the products and the potential. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work with an exciting young company with big ambitions & huge growth potential globally - Be part of our journey.
What it’s like to be a part of our team
We are a small company so there’s no corporate nonsense or old-fashioned micro-management. Instead, we are looking for someone who likes the freedom of working independently, takes initiative, and brings with them lots of creative ideas. Don’t worry you’ll get plenty of guidance and support from colleagues.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategic thinking, development and execution of all creative, for both brand and campaign launches throughout the business.
The role would suit a graphic designer ready to broaden their creative thinking and output. The successful candidate will have experience working in a successful start-up or high growth brand within the UK market and is seeking to transition into an exciting new role within a unique golf fashion brand which has experienced high levels of growth over the last few years.
We are looking for a passionate, driven and versatile creative who ideally lives and breathes the game of golf. The primary focus of your role will be to plan, create, design and execute a range of content across all of our digital and physical marketing channels.
Ideation and creative delivery
- Working alongside the marketing and product design teams, you will play a key part in the ideation for storytelling and content creative for campaign launches.
- Creating and developing final creative outcomes for website assets, digital advertising and wholesale marketing.
- Creating commercial, and editorial content, including mood and storyboards, strong storytelling content and creating mock ups and artwork.
- You will work closely with the marketing team to create a content calendar across all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, and Linked In. Driving season-long engagement, ensuring that all key dates, events, campaigns are accounted for.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to design weekly e-mail newsletters or creative assets, ensuring a cohesive design and message throughout.
- Work with internal teams and external copywriters where necessary to deliver new product and campaign copy, including our blog output.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out within budget parameters as agreed with the Head of Marketing.
- You will manage the creative output of the team and owe responsibility for timely delivery to internal stakeholders; this would include planning of studio output and allocation of tasks between yourself and Junior Graphic Designer (or external stakeholders).
- This will include responsibility for an intern - Junior Graphic Designer (TBC). You will support, provide critical feedback, coaching and have excellent communication to ensure a positive learning experience whilst ensuring high-quality delivery of creative.
Production & Art Direction
- Regularly analyse and continuously evolve imagery and content to improve organic visibility of the brand and storytelling.
- You will work closely with the Head of Marketing but will own the overall production, organisation and art direction of larger scale events and projects such as campaign photoshoots, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Managing model casting, agencies, locations, styling, and procurement of wardrobe and equipment.
Production & creation of photography & video assets
- You will produce, direct and deliver various outsourced projects collaborating with a network of photographers and videographers on larger scale production shoots throughout the year, for product launches, collection campaigns and limited editions. This may include travel, within the UK and internationally or guiding an outsourced team remotely.
- You will also be expected to produce high end in-house photography and video production, responsible for imagery selection/editing/cropping, overseeing retouching rounds, and post-production.
Graphic and packaging design
- Designing printed collateral for sales and marketing teams including catalogues, point of sale and other branded materials.
- In addition, you will be asked to support the product team and input on a variety of golf product packaging.
A bit about you
You will have graduated or working towards a 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Graphic Design/similar.
- 1-2 years already working for a design studio or as a creative for an e-commerce brand. Fashion, footwear or golf industry would be favourable.
- Have a strong understanding, passion and appreciation for golf or other sports.
- A high standard of competency on Adobe design and editing suite (namely Photoshop and Premiere) along Microsoft office and project management experience.
- Solid experience in art direction, graphic design, production and concepting.
- Copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A wide and diverse portfolio demonstrating experience producing, shooting and editing video/image focused content across all social media, printed and digital channels. Experienced in digital first creative would be favourable.
- Great communication skills and a willingness to work hard, with the team, to constantly raise the bar.
- Personable and approachable with a persuasive nature.
- A Self-starter, driven, resilient and able to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable. A ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
- Ability to self-manage and work from concept creation to finished asset seamlessly.
- Engaged with current trends and culture within design and the social landscape.
- Monday - Friday (9am – 5.30pm).
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 Days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free pair of shoes each year + 50% discount off product
How to apply & impress us...
Our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person for this position. We would love to hear about your golf experience, this is real must have for us!
[Please email CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org]
If you do not include a cover letter your application will not be considered.